[vox-tech] Signing email with GnuPG

Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:03:51 -0800

matt, i don't have an answer, i'm sorry (but i thought mime was supposed to
take care of this).

my only comment is that some windows users get very nervous about signed
email.  it shows up as "wierd data" attachments.   and you know what kind of
image attachments under windows invokes...  when i started signing all
my email (which i gave up awhile ago), i got tons of email saying that i had
a virus, giving all kinds of anti virus software recommendations...

in muttrc, i have a sendhook to not sign any email to known windows users.

:(

pete

begin Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com>