[vox-tech] My Palm Pilot Refuses to Speak to my Serial Port

Richard Crawford vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 11:50:38 -0800

I'm using KPilot Daemon to try getting my Palm Pilot talking to KPilot
(I'm using this for now -- soon, perhaps, I'll work on using JPilot).
After messing around with the serial port settings in /dev/ for awhile,
I finally have the daemon seeing the serial port instead of crashing...
but for some reason, my Palm Pilot is unable to establish a connection
to the computer to hot sync.  Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com
	http://www.mossroot.com
MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

"When you have lost the ability to laugh at yourself, you have lost the
ability to think straight." --Clarence Darrow

"Push the button, Max!"