[vox-outreach] Re: Flyers for DTP photocopied; come get them!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Jan 19 14:42:57 PST 2008

On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 01:25:33PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:20:58AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > So far I've hit:

Today I discovered a bag full of flyers on our porch.
I think either they were the ones Henry put out for Alex to take
for posting on campus, or maybe Alex brought the leftovers back
at some point.

In any case, I left a stack at Mishka's up front (since they seemed
to have some Frat event flyers there, too :) ), and posted a bunch
on lightposts downtown, on the high-traffic bits of road for people
coming/going to Farmer's Market to see.

I also handed some out to the political booths at Farmer's Market,
and to the KDRT folks. :)

Don't forgot to come on Monday, everyone! :)