[vox-outreach] Re: Flyers for DTP photocopied; come get them!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jan 13 13:25:33 PST 2008

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:20:58AM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> So far I've hit:
>
>   Davis Food Co-Op
>   Sweet Briar Books
>   El Mariachi
>   Mishka's
>   Borders Books

I also got:

  Downtown Davis Starbucks
  Avid Reader
  Jamba Juice (near Borders)
  Ben & Jerry's
  Mishka's again (a stack of 1/4th-page sized version of the large flyer)
  Delta of Venus
  Armadillo Music
  Dimple Music & Video
and
  various outdoor spots downtown

Today I also I plan to go to:

  Experimental College @ UCD
  Davis Public Library

and maybe, if I have time:

  Jamba Juice (north Davis)
  Common Grounds

FYI, Bogey's Books has finally closed[*], Newsbeat currently rearranged their
shop a bit, so the bulletin board is not available right now, and Peet's
doesn't have a community bulletin board (boo!)

[*] As in, they've been having a closing sale for weeks now, not "I'm glad
    they're finally gone". ;)

I think that's all I'll be able to hit, since I'll have a very busy week
at work again.

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/