[vox-outreach] Staffers, table, chairs for SFD

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Aug 29 15:21:06 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 12:14:13AM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I just acquired a table, that I would more than generously donate to
> LUGOD as it cost me nothing. 4x3 folding, nice and light plastic type.
> I just have some cosmetic resurfacing to do.

I just moved to a place with a garage, so I'd be happy to hold it for
LUGOD (along with the projector, meeting box, and sign.)

Sidenote:

Currently, Henry House still holds the library of books (some at his
office, some more recent additions at home), and the demo computer
(which I think needs to be mothballed... enough members have laptops
these days, and they're typically much nicer and in much better
condition than the demo box).

Thx!