[vox-outreach] Staffers, table, chairs for SFD

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Aug 11 17:24:39 PDT 2008

I'm the only person signed up, so far, to staff the LUGOD table at
the Davis Farmer's Market for Software Freedom Day (Sept. 20th).

Who else can help staff the booth?  I'll likely have my baby son with me,
so I'll need someone around while I'm there, so I can wander off to play
with him when he gets fussy.  Someone to help me set up the booth would be
beneficial, as well.

Also, we need a table and probably 2 chairs.  A canopy would be very useful,
too!

Thanks!