[vox-outreach] Yolo County Child Dev Conf - Volunteer Schedule, so far

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Apr 24 09:34:49 PDT 2008

So far we have:

Setup (7:30ish to 8:30) - Bill and Alex

8:30am - 10:30am - Bill and Jessica  (Alex, too?)

10:30am - 12:30pm - Bill and Nick   (Jessica, too?  Alex?)

12:30pm - 2:30pm - NOONE   (Nick?)

2:30pm - 4:30pm - NOONE

Breakdown 4:30pm - 5:30is - NOONE

At this rate, we NEED someone between 12:30 and 2:30.
If we can't find people to remain after 2:30, it's not the end of the
world:

  "Exhibitors must agree not to have any part of their exhibits
  dismantled, packed, or removed before 2pm on Saturday, April 26th.
  Exhibitors are strongly encouraged to stay until 4:30pm."

Who else can help with this event, aside from Alex, Jessica, Nick and me?
And can those of you who ARE signed up please _confirm_ the hours you can
be there?

Thanks,

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/