[vox-outreach] Re: Friday Setup

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri May 11 11:06:08 PDT 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 11:13:14PM -0700, Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> The person I have been talking to said he put us somewhere near outlets,
> but didn't say where. I think being next to the solar people would be
> nice in any case, so it would be good if you could do that.

Oh no.  I hope we're not way off the beaten path, like the first time we
were at WEF! >:^P  (We were up next to a UCD building, further away
from where people roamed.  The following years, we were out on the grassy
part, where there was a ton of foot traffic -- foot traffic that wasn't
just hurrying by.)

Anyway, good luck!!!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/