[vox-outreach] WEF prep: Volunteer schedule update

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu May 10 01:07:27 PDT 2007

The current WEF schedule looks like this:

Friday:
  3pm (LUGOD's setup) - 6pm
    Nick S.
    Bryan R.

  6pm - 8pm
    Nick S.
    Alex M.  (there for closing only)

Saturday:
  9am - 12pm
    Alex M.
    Bryan R.

  12pm - 3pm
    Bryan R.
    Nick S.

  3pm - 6pm
    Alex M.
    Bryan R.

  6pm - 8pm
    Bryan R.
    Nick S.

Sunday:
  9am - 12pm
    Alex M.
    Bryan R.

  12pm - 3pm
    Subramaniyam P.
    Nick S.

  3pm - 6pm
    Nick S.
    [[ additional volunteer needed! ]]

  6pm (Teardown)
    Nick S.
    Alex M.

Please reply here, or send me a private e-mail, if you can help
volunteer during any of these slots.  The more people we have volunteering
at a given time, the more WEF attendees we can talk to at once!

And more importantly, if the booth has enough extra staff, the other
volunteers get some time to breath, wander, eat, drink, use the restroom,
etc.

We _definitely_ need at least one more volunteer for the Sunday 3pm-6pm
slot, so that Nick doesn't have to be alone the whole time...

Thanks!

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/