[vox-outreach] WEF prep: Volunteer schedule

Bryan Richter bryan.richter at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:12:12 PDT 2007

2007/5/8, Bill Kendrick:
> * WEF beings at 1pm on Fri., but it sounds like we'll be setting up at 3pm,
>   based on Nick's posts.

That works for me.

> * WEF runs til 10pm on Fri and Sat.  Are we planning to stay that late?

I would recommend we don't. After dusk, people are just there for the
music, and certain other illicit activities. So, 7:30ish? 8 maybe?

> Can you guys fill in the blanks, based on your preferences?

You can put me down for 3-6pm on Friday, all day Saturday, and 9-12 on
Sunday. As I mentioned earlier, I am available for the other times
too, but hopefully we get more volunteers and I won't be needed. :)

-Bryan