[vox-outreach] WEF prep: Volunteer schedule

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue May 8 07:14:22 PDT 2007

Based on what volunteers have said their availability is, I've whipped
together a chart that divides WEF into 3-hour chunks (approximately).

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/#volunteers

Some notes and questions:

* WEF beings at 1pm on Fri., but it sounds like we'll be setting up at 3pm,
  based on Nick's posts.

* WEF runs til 10pm on Fri and Sat.  Are we planning to stay that late?

* WEF ends at 6pm on Sun.  I assume Nick will be there.

Can you guys fill in the blanks, based on your preferences?

Is this 3hr block breakdown ok?  (It'll be flexible, no doubt, but it's good
to have SOME idea of when people _someone_ will be there to manage the booth)

Thx!