[vox-outreach] WEF preparations

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue May 8 00:35:36 PDT 2007

1.Can we get a general status update on how that CD burning is going?
(I've got 5 OpenCD, 10 Ubuntu in the burning process now)
2.Whenever someone throws together some handouts I'll start printing.
3.Also how about a tentative list of what times people can facilitate
the booth.(Is anyone actually going to table Friday?)
4.Starting Friday evening, I can arrange to store the materials on
campus not to far from the Quad, I'll also bring my furniture dolly to
facilitate the movement of materials.

Should we send out a general vox announce asking for volunteers?
Alex