[vox-outreach] whole earth and gtc

Nick Schmalenberger nick at schmalenberger.us
Sat Mar 31 00:03:10 PDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 11:52:18PM -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Nick Schmalenberger wrote:
> >>Thanks, added you and Nick to the volunteer list on the WEF page.
> >>
> >>Nick - what days can you staff the booth?  (I'm assuming you can do that,
> >>too)
> >>
> >>-bill!
> >>
> >Every day! I'll probably pick up and drop off the stuff, so maybe
> >somebody else can do the afternoons.
>
> Me too:
> Sat/Sun enjoying WEF is the only thing on my schedule too so just about
> anytime we need someone at the booth I can live there.
>
> Should I just fill out the paperwork right now, so we've got that in?
>
> Alex

Already working on it. Here is what I have done:
http://www.schmalenberger.us/files/wefedapplic2007-1-filled.rtf

One thing I'm not sure about is the insurance it says is required to
drive on campus. "To drive on campus, all drivers must carry ATLEAST
$100,000 of general liability insurance. Do your drivers have this
coverage?" Does regular car insurance include this? Do you have this
Alex? It says there can be other arrangements.

Also, http://wef.ucdavis.edu/education2006.html (2006!) says:
Download the 2007 Education Application
for all areas

WORD format [http://wef.ucdavis.edu/wefedapplic2007-1.doc]

The application deadline is April 1

email applications to
education at wef.ucdavis.edu

so email submission should be fine for us to make the deadline, but in
the application it says a signature is required at the bottom, so how
can that be emailed? I just made an X.
Nick