[vox-outreach] [demo][farmer market] OpenCD Copies

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Wed Sep 13 11:39:51 PDT 2006

I'm not going to wait until the last minute for things to materialize.  Link
me to the ISO file in which I can d/l.  Then tell me how I can get those
blank CD's of yours, be it me getting it or you dropping it off at my house.
I have a burner and am not afraid to use it.

As far as table chairs I have a fold up table.  Not too big, 2.5X4,  but
will get the job done.  I also have a small round patio table that will do
quite nicely.  I have some chairs but sure could use some more.

I have found another very nice live CD called katonix.  It uses the same
platform as knoppix but has been tweaked to be a lot better.  I can boot it
on my demo so I will use it on Sat.  Will make more.

As far as flyers I will print up some for each thing that we are
distributing.

Feeling the screws turning from my wife I can't absorb a lot of time on my
demo.  Essentially I am her bitch but  she is right...so much needs to be
done around the house and since she is working and I am not I will do what
needs to be done.  I love her dearly and she comes first.

Will be in Davis getting my teeth cleaned at 3:30pm.  Will also be hitting
up the Laundromats of apartment complexes to put up my flyers.

Alex, call me please so we can get the ball rolling on a few things.
Jim
(916) 420-8949