[vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day

Jimbo evesautomotive at charter.net
Wed Aug 30 19:36:20 PDT 2006

Looks like farmers market is the place to be (or borders?).  I went to the
farmers market lugod how-to link mentioned on the reply email you sent me.
Old, broken links-need update.

Googled and found http://www.davisfarmersmarket.org/info/  in which I left a
phone msg.  Don't know if someone form lugod has contacted them, forgive me
if I am going past my boundries.

I will pursue this with gusto if given the green light.

Would love to set this up eeeeaaarrrrllyyyyyyyyyy...packing some coffee and
donuts.

I did receive email stating coop is negative.

Tim if you are moniotoring this maybe you would like to help me on
saturday??

How bout books?

Jimbo.