[vox-outreach] Software Freedom Day

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Aug 30 10:55:19 PDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:40:50AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Henry, can you try to reserve the Co-Op for that day?  Or if you don't
> have time, can you post the details on how to do it?  (I honestly don't
> think I ever have!)

Actually, I just heard from Douglas Walter:

  "You are not going to be able to stick with your current plan for
  Software Freedom Day. Julie has food demos scheduled on September
  16th, so the Demo Kitchen is in use. You may want to contact Julie,
  because she might be able to fit you elsewhere."

Perhaps we DO want to do it at the Farmer's Market?  Or maybe somewhere
else that gets good traffic?  (Or maybe we can just put it off until Sunday?
Would that be kosher with the SFD people? ;^) )

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/