[vox-outreach] WEF Day 3 results?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun May 8 20:00:02 PDT 2005

So how did Day 3 go?  I heard word from Chris McKenzie that it was "a blast."
Hopefully noone got too wet!

Where did the left-over 'free stuff' end up afterwards?
I remember Jimbo and Tim Riley were scheduled for breakdown, but they live
in Sacramento.  Did it end up there, or were there any LUGODians from Davis
around to snatch it? :^)

And biggest question (so I don't have to try and remember next year when
we schedule for WEF 2006) - how many leftovers were there!? :^)

Thanks, everyone!  (And people, send me your photos of the event!)