[vox-outreach] Re: Society for Technical Communicators 2004 Region 8 Conference

Fri, 28 May 2004 20:08:11 -0700

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 05:41:34PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>
> Brian Lavender has been contacted by STC, and pass the info on to me,
> and I've contacted them to let them know we're probably interested in
> taking part in the event.  (I'm sure some SacLUG and RoseLUG folks would
> be willing to help out, too.)

Unfortunately, it seems the non-profit space has filled up!

    "Unfortunately, our non-profit booths have filled up, so the only
    booths available are $250 standard booths (plus another
    $25 if the company wants to give a presentation at the Pavilion).
    Sharing a booth with different area Linux organizations may make
    that less of a problem; you would have power but we don't have access
    to the campus network."

So...?  We interested still?

-bill!