[vox-outreach] theopencd

Sat, 8 May 2004 12:09:42 -0700

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 08:45:35PM -0700, Jimbo wrote:
> This is the info that I so desperatly needed.  I will not make knoppix  and
> gnu/win at all since it appears that there will be plenty on hand.  I will
> stick with theopencd cds.  Shall I make more than 15 or stop there?

I'll put it this way :^)  I don't mind if we're still swimming in discs after
these events, because we ALWAYS have ways to get rid of discs!
(People take them at demos and meetings...  Linux-using members take them
to give to their non-Linux- and non-OSS-using friends to try out... etc. :^) )

-bill!