[vox-outreach] Handouts for STC

Richard Burkhart richard at khanfusion.net
Thu Jul 1 12:53:30 PDT 2004

*raising hand*

I probably should be involved in this ... as a person IN the tech comm field
... and an STC member ... and attending this event (as conference staff -
doubt if I can volunteer for Lugod table duty) ...

Anyone want to help feed me material?  Have ideas?

(off to spend the rest of my lunch break researching now ... )

Richard B.