[vox-outreach] Fwd: Draft brochure for Tux4Kids

Sat, 3 Jan 2004 15:13:54 -0800

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 11:51:17PM -0800, Paul Miller wrote:
> Bill,
>
> It appears the problem is with my Mail configuration in Mac OS X 10.3.
> It doesn't recognize some attachments.  Your attachment is probably
> fine Bill.

Well, it wasn't an attachment.  Just an URL. :^)

Since I posted it, I actually did put an updated one on my FTP site,
and deleted the old one (because they're ~400Kbytes).  So it was a bad URL
by the time you got to it.  Sorry ;^)

Just go to the directory URL (without the filename at the end) and you'll
see a link to the PDF file that's in there now.  That'll be the newest one...

  ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/misc/

Sorry for the confusion :)

-bill!