[vox-outreach] Draft brochure for Tux4Kids

Fri, 2 Jan 2004 13:12:31 -0800

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 10:33:36AM -0800, Lee Welter wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> I have some other chores to do right now, but I don't want to
> postpone indefinitely what little I have done with your brochure.
> The brochure is informative and visually appealing. My wordsmithing
> is mainly aimed at streamlining it a little.

Heh, I always know I can count on Lee for help in this department.
Lee, you're positively wonderful! :^)

> Here are some minor suggested revisions of your text:
>  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> Regarding the header,
>
> "High Quality Educational Software Alternatives"

<snip>

I'll keep the suggestions in mind.  FYI, though, that's the 'tagline' that
Sam Hart uses on his Tux4Kids website, so I just used the exact same
wording.

I do agree it's kind of akward.  But, I'll leave that decision up to him. ;^)

> Following are two revised segments of text:
<snip>

Thanks.  Much cleaner. :^)

-bill!
(Who thanks the world for the 'Stay on Top' window manager option)