[vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:36:45 -0700

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 12:41:34AM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:
>
>>I can be there on Friday, from 2-whenever. WEF is great fun; I've been
>>planning on helping out the LUGOD booth for a while, but haven't gotten
>>around to writing any emails. :-P I can also help on Saturday or Sunday
>>(but not both). Saturday would probably be better for me, so I'll plan
>>on coming out on that day.
>

> Thx much.  I've added you to the volunteers section of the WEF page on
> the website.
>
> What hours can you help on Saturday (or can you pinpoint)?
>
> I just want tomake sure that SOMEONE is there during the entire thing.
> (e.g., not have everyone decide they can make it Saturday, but noone
> be there to open the booth in the /morning/! :^) )
>

> Jonathan Stickel and Mike Simons -- what hours can you guys manage?

I see you've got me opening up both Friday and Saturday, and that's
fine.  I guess I'll commit to 12-4 on Fri and 9-1 on Sat, but I do have
some flexibility.

I don't have any idea what I'm doing to open up, though!  Do I need to
get a hold of tables, chairs, fliers, disks, etc. ahead of time?  Where
is our setup spot?  Will someone help me?

Jonathan