[vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:10:26 -0700

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 03:57:35PM -0800, Edward Elliott wrote:
> Bill, the launch has been driving me crazy. Sorry for the delay in responding. I just rescheduled an appointment I had on 5/12, so I am now available and would be delighted to make the presentation.

Most excellent!!!  Thank you!  If you need help putting something together,
gophers during the event, etc., don't hesitate to speak up here and try
to wrangle yourself some volunteers!

Also, some folks from SacLUG and RoseLUG have offered to help
(listed on the GTC page @ LUGOD, I believe).  I should hunt down more
folks from those groups to help out again this year!

-bill!