[vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Edward Elliott vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:57:35 -0800

Bill, the launch has been driving me crazy. Sorry for the delay in responding. I just rescheduled an appointment I had on 5/12, so I am now available and would be delighted to make the presentation.

Ed
----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:20:05 -0700
To: vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Re: [vox-outreach] Speaker possibility as GTC

Re: On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 05:42:02AM -0800, Edward Elliott wrote:
Re: > Bill, I'd be happy to help out with a talk, can you repost the dates
Re: > and times so that I can confirm that I'm available?
Re:
Re: Based on the schedule Mike Simons posted to vox-outreach last night,
Re: it looks like the presentation would be scheduled for 3pm-4pm on
Re: Wednesday, May 12th.
Re:
Re: ( See also: http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/ )
Re: