[Vox-Outreach] Re: [vox-announce] Installfest helpers needed!

Mark K. Kim vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:27:31 -0700 (PDT)

Saturdays are better for me, too, actually.  Now that I'm not traveling
anymore I'd like to start helping out again but Sundays are a little too
difficult to travel out to Davis these days.

As I recall, we chose Sundays as IF days because Mike [Simons] couldn't be
there on Saturdays.  Is that still the situation for Mike?

-Mark