[Vox-Outreach] Re: [vox-announce] Installfest helpers needed!

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:39:40 -0700

I've been wanting to help with these for awhile, but Sundays generally
don't work for me (church in the morning).  This Sunday is definitely
out since my parents are in town.

Anyway, I was wondering if an alternate installfest time might be
considered, perhaps on a rotating basis.  For example, every other
installfest could be held on Saturday, the others on Sunday.

Just an idea.  Perhaps Sundays are better in general for most other people.

Jonathan