[vox-outreach] Letter to local schools - draft

Jonathan Stickel vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:29:46 -0700

Rod Roark wrote:
> On Thursday 16 October 2003 11:00 pm, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>
>>On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 10:53:14PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
>>
>>>Minor suggested corrections are inline below.
>>
>>Thanks so much! :^)

Rod caught all the little things I noticed.  My general impression,
though, is that the letter is a little too long and heavy on the
philosophy.  What you say is important and true, but it's always the
applications that will get people interested to start with.  I'd try to
keep the top matter the same length as the description of the software
you highlight (a very good selection, by the way).

Jonathan