[Vox-Outreach] Mail from WEF

Fri, 9 May 2003 02:29:54 -0700

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 02:27:40AM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 04:31:40PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > What's the chair situation again?
>
> I'm bringing one folding cloth camping chair which I will lease to the
> highest bidder on 30 minute increments.  ;)

Well, other than "the quad," I'm not absolutely sure where we'll be
ANYWAY.

I have a vehicle ID form which we were supposed to fill out, but didn't
get to them since I only got it earlier this week.  Hopefully it'll be
good enough to hand it to someone tomorrow afternoon. ;^)

FYI, you will be parking in Lot 35.

  I-80 to Davis
  113 North
  Right on Russell
  Right on La Rue Rd.
  Right on Orchard Park Dr.
  Turn into Lot 35, immediate Left.

You'll need to show proof of auto insurance.  Our FIN is 1404.
Parking is free all weekend, with the parking permit we'll be getting
when we show up.

I'm not sure whether others can park there too. :^/

For everyone's reference, my cell number is:

  530-304-5060

See some of you all tomorrow, around noon!

-bill!
(off to check the weather forecast! :^/ )