[Vox-Outreach] GTC passes

Wed, 7 May 2003 21:49:10 -0700

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 12:45:59AM -0400, Rob Rogers wrote:

> What exactly is required of someone staffing?

Stand around and answer questions. ;^)  I like to make sure that staffers
of these kinds of events make a point to hand the various handouts to
people, since it's something they'll go home with and eventually look at.

> I'm fairly new to LUGs, and this sort of event (I've been to 1 LUGOD and
> one RoseLUG meeting total) but I'd be available any of the days if you
> still need more people. ;)

Indeed we do!  Mike Simons has a list of who's signed up to help with GTC.

I had some "Volunteer for LUGOD" handouts at last night's LUGOD meeting,
but only two people filled them out, and both only signed up to help with
Whole Earth Festival.

Anyway, I'll let Mike contact you directly - I think he's at SVLUG tonight,
so it probably won't be til tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, thanks!  And welcome to LUGOD, too ;)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/