[Vox-Outreach] Draft GTC letter to Department of General Services officers

Mike Simons vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 05 May 2003 13:53:17 -0400

--RwGu8mu1E+uYXPWP

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 10:50:35PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> What follows is the text-only version of the letter.  Let me know what
> you think.
[...]
> Sound good?

  The note sounded great.  I might have talked a little more about what
our group does outside of GTC, but it probably wouldn't have fit on a
single piece of paper... and it's better for them to come to our booth.
Perhaps you can include on of the general flyers "about lugod" that is
the club overview, in the envelopes.

--=20

--RwGu8mu1E+uYXPWP

--RwGu8mu1E+uYXPWP--