[Vox-Outreach] LUGOD.org at LWE's ".org pavillion?"

Nicole the Wonder Nerd vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:17:34 -0800

I think it would be mondo cool to have a booth at LWE.  I'd help man it
(woman it?), too.

Up spake Kevin Murakoshi on Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 05:01:10PM -0800:
> It would be cool, especially if you can get exhibiter passes for everyone.....
> ^_^

I don't expect it'll be quite THAT easy, else every LUG would have done it by
now...  :)

> On a more serious note, it depends on how many people are willing to take time
> off of swag collecting, and speaker listening, to man a booth.  Booth manning
> is fun, but you don't get to do much else unless there are a whole lot of
> you.  On the other hand an exhibiter pass gets us on the floor early, and
> late which is cool.

Would it be that much of a problem?  I think we'd all be going to Expo Only,
which, frankly, only takes an hour or two to visit.  And there are a lot of
us, or at least might be.

--n twn

***
"Malcolm solves his problems with a chainsaw, and he never has the same
problem twice!"--the Arrogant Worms
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.