[Vox-Outreach] LUGOD.org at LWE's ".org pavillion?"

Kevin Murakoshi vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:01:10 -0800

It would be cool, especially if you can get exhibiter passes for everyone.....
^_^

On a more serious note, it depends on how many people are willing to take time
off of swag collecting, and speaker listening, to man a booth.  Booth manning
is fun, but you don't get to do much else unless there are a whole lot of
you.  On the other hand an exhibiter pass gets us on the floor early, and
late which is cool.

-Kevin

PS. It would also be cool if we could somehow make some lugod swag, (that
hopefully doesn't cost anything), I would just love to have a pile of lugod
swag, in addition to my Sun and Red Hat swag.  ^_^;;;