[Vox-Outreach] Rsync website on Demo box

Mike Simons vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 11:52:29 -0500

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 07:25:15AM +0100, Stephen M. Helms wrote:
> On Saturday 01 March 2003 03:04 am, Mike Simons wrote:
> >   All files appear to be about 206 Meg, which doesn't sound too bad.
>
> 206MB is not to bad at all.  I think there are a few people who may want to
> mirror the lugod website for demo purposes.  I guess I better finish getting
> the debian mirror to work, so I can set this up on my libretto.

  My rsync had permission to pull about 180 meg worth of files.

  There are a few large chunks that could be removed, like about 4 megs
of tar files.  11 Megs of "old" flyers... the mailing lists are about
120 meg.

  Once PHP is setup I'll post some information about that...