[Vox-Outreach] Rsync website on Demo box

Stephen M. Helms vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:25:15 +0100

On Saturday 01 March 2003 03:04 am, Mike Simons wrote:
{snip}

>   All files appear to be about 206 Meg, which doesn't sound too bad.
> I'm starting to transfer now.  We can prune things down later... if
> space becomes a problem.
>
>   After the site is here I will need to filled with the apache/PHP stuf=
f,
> to make sure it works.
>
> - Is 'http://localhost/~lugod/' acceptable for a URL?
>   (it might be possible to do something funky... like using
>    "http://demo.lugod.org/" with help from /etc/hosts).

206MB is not to bad at all.  I think there are a few people who may want =
to=20
mirror the lugod website for demo purposes.  I guess I better finish gett=
ing=20
the debian mirror to work, so I can set this up on my libretto.