[vox-if] Installfest?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Sep 26 22:23:45 PDT 2016

I'm around, just don't have as much time to organize as I used to. We
should try to convince a student or two to become the organizers as
"Interns". I'm more than happy to train someone, and to show up and help
if they can take over the logistics part.

Bill - I don't seem to get the emails from the form sent to my inbox
anymore.

Thanks,
Alex