[vox-if] Linux Installfest at UC Davis tomorrow (Sunday, March 2nd)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Mar 1 07:11:09 PST 2008

The Linux Users' Group of Davis is holding a free Linux Installfest Workshop
tomorrow, Sunday, March 2nd from 10am to 6pm in Room 1131 of Kemper Hall at UC Davis.

  http://www.lugod.org/if/

If you'd like to get Linux or other open source installed and/or configured on your
computer, you can bring it to this events and LUGOD volunteers will help get you going.
Please RSVP _today_, so we know to expect you.

  RSVP form:  http://www.lugod.org/if/rsvp/

If you'd like to help volunteer, please do!  You can let our Installfest Coordinators
know you'll be coming by emailing:

  if at lugod.org

Finally, if you simply want to show up to see how an Installfest works, and socialize
while disks defrag, format, or get installed, just show up!

Parking is free at UC Davis on Sundays, and there's a parking lot across the street
from the Kemper Hall entrance closest to Room 1131.  Directions and links to maps
can be found here:

  http://www.lugod.org/if/directions.php

-bill!
pr at lugod.org