[vox-if] January IF report, any upcoming planned?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sat Feb 16 09:45:08 PST 2008

On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 08:43:36AM -0800, Bob Scofield wrote:
> Tonight I will send your most recent announcement, with a little message, out
> to the Central Greens list.  The Central Greens list goes to people from
> Bakersfield to the Oregon border.  I will offer to meet any out of towners
> and escort them to the IF site.

Thanks, Bob.  If you think it's something LUGOD should do directly, I'd
be happy to handle it in the future.  (We have a whole "Publicity HOW-TO"
document on the LUGOD website, with contact info for various groups,
newspapers/magazines, online calendars, and the like.)

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/