[vox-if] March Installfest?

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 5 10:42:21 PST 2007

Let's throw is on saturday, 31st.

We have to make a flier today, post on craigslist, davis wiki, school
newsgroups today, and start advertising and posting tomorrow.

The odd time at the end of the month uses the logic of the winter finals
of the University.  The upcoming weekend is finals week and not only do
I expect the room to be booked, but I accept university attendance
(which I love to imagine will come of age one day) to be nil.  The
following weekend is amidst the student's spring break.  I anticipate
(although I have yet to check) that the university will  be on holiday
at this time, and that the room won't be available.  Therein, the 31st
is the first available date.

If you want to change venues (IE, Muir Commons), and have it earlier,
that is fine.  Otherwise, this works out well.  For reference, it was on
March 18th, last year.

~chris.