[vox-if] Re: [vox-officers] October 21st Installfest

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 13 11:16:55 PDT 2006

Replies below...
> I don't know what Alex's plans are right now, but I said earlier I could
> put up flyers on Saturday or Sunday and I still can. About the

That's fine.  But you seem to have not communicated and have nothing
more definite then a 48 hour gap.  in my experience, things that are
defined that poorly, usually don't get done.  I am not attacking
individuals.  I have a list of stuff to do and I would like it to be
done.  No need to write a defensive email - especially if it defends
inaction.

> craigslist thing, even after I deleted the post, it still won't let me
> repost because it was similar to my previous post. I get the impression

That is why I will handle it...

> that my deleted post will only disappear completely after 48 hours,

Wasn't this clearly printed out?  And if not, where is the ambiguity?
Show it to me and I'll contact craigslist regarding it.  I am sure this
is a common problem and if everyone gets it, then craigslist has a
glaring bug that has insofar gone unfixed.

> which should be sometime today, so I will try to repost it then.
> Nick

Thanks for your work.

~chris.