[vox-if] Re: [vox-officers] October 21st Installfest

Nick Schmalenberger nschmalenberger at fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 13 11:08:49 PDT 2006

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:57:59 -0700, "Christopher James McKenzie"
<mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu> said:
> Ok, I heard nothing yesterday and I ate at Delta of Venus and I shopped
> at the Co-Op and I saw nothing at either place.  So I am going to assume
> it's up to me then.  Furthermore, I will assume that nothing else on the
> list below is done.
>
> I will print out the fliers and do the rest of the list tomorrow unless
> I hear from anyone by the end of today.
>
> Also, I will post in the correct category on craigslist this evening.
> Furthermore, I will call up the california aggie and see if I can do an
> installfest notification by phone.  thanks for all your help.
>
> ~chris.

I don't know what Alex's plans are right now, but I said earlier I could
put up flyers on Saturday or Sunday and I still can. About the
craigslist thing, even after I deleted the post, it still won't let me
repost because it was similar to my previous post. I get the impression
that my deleted post will only disappear completely after 48 hours,
which should be sometime today, so I will try to repost it then.
Nick