[vox-if] Re: Installfest [Yay/Nay]

Christopher James McKenzie mckenzie at cs.ucdavis.edu
Fri Dec 1 12:47:27 PST 2006

He Laine,

Thanks, but we canceled it.  I forfeited the room, and told the people
helping out that their is no need to go.  I personally made other plans
already for that time slot.

Don't tell them it's canceled as it would reflect poorly on both LUGOD
and yourself.  Remind them that RSVP is mandatory.  I will then set up
an appointment with the installees (if indeed their are any) on a
personal basis.

Of course, I may un-cancel it, if there are like 10 RSVPs before 5 pm,
but I think Richard Stallman shaving his beard is a more likely event
than that unfortunately.

~chris.