[vox-if] Re: Installfest [Yay/Nay]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Dec 1 10:24:57 PST 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 09:58:52AM -0800, Christopher James McKenzie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ok, to date, I have seen 1 RSVP.  I am thinking of canceling the
> installfest and then contacting the one installee to do it on a personal
> basis.  If I don't hear any complaints before 1 PM, I'm going to do it.

*sigh*  Ok, aside from various LUGs, Craigslist and Daviswiki, how widely
spread were announcements.  I'm wondering if there'll be any non-RSVP'ed
walk-ins to worry about.

What's going on, any idea?  Is it the time of year?  Did we not announce it
widely, or early enough? :(

bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/