[vox-if] Installfest on Saturday - help needed

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 10:00:57 PST 2005

The list of RSVPs for Installfest on Saturday looks good, 10 in total.
It is a mix of fresh installs and configuration help.  I'm seeing some
repeaters who like to come every time and hang out working on their
computer.

Please come help!  At my last IF (in January) we had just 3 technical
installers helping about 15 people.  That was a little crazy.

One particular item I might use some technical expertise for is a Mac
iBook install.  Can someone with Mac experience come help me out?

Thanks!
Jonathan