[vox-if] Volunteer Lackey

Robert G. Scofield rscofield at afes.com
Thu Jan 13 15:49:54 PST 2005

I was thinking of volunteering at the next Installfest if you need a lackey.
I've done this in the past a few times.  Recently I've been getting a lot of
help from LUGOD Tech setting up my Debian system, and I wanted to pay LUGOD
back.

If you don't need me that's great too.  I'm not absolutely sure I can make it,
but I might be able to.  I can help with things like helping to carry
people's computers in and out, etc.  I won't do anything technical unless
someone specifically requests that their system get blown.

Bob