[vox-if] Installfest this Saturday, May 15

Jonathan Stickel vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 07:54:16 -0700

OK, please let me know ASAP so that I can send an email to all the
installees.  Also, I would really like to meet up with one of you to get
the key this afternoon/evening.  Can we still meet in front of the CS
offices in Kemper at 4:30?

Thanks,
Jonathan