[vox-if] Installfest this Saturday, May 15

Kevin Murakoshi vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 00:11:30 -0700

OK,

We're really sorry, but I must have misread the page or something, but
when we requested the key we wrote Sunday (not sat).  1131 is being used
by Tau Beta Pi on sat. Chris McKenzie (CS Club Pres) is looking into
getting us another room in EUII, so don't worry there will be a place to
hold the installfest. We just want to keep you informed.

--kevin