[vox-if] [rsvp-May15] Mandrake 9.2 + WinXP; trying to install Fedora Core on Virtual PC

Jonathan Stickel vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Mon, 03 May 2004 08:44:39 -0700

I'm counting on the installfest taking place, usual time, usual room.
Kevin says he put in the room reservation, but I still need to work out
key pickup, which I'll do next week.

But I do need someone to help at the IF who knows what this guy is
talking about.  I, for one, have no idea.  Anyone?  I'll also send a
note over to vox-tech.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
> Note: This person is travelling from afar, so it'd be good if we can tell
> him whether or not we can help, and if the IF is actually taking place,
> as planned.
>
> Thx!
>
> -bill!
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Apache <apache@livepenguin.com> -----
>
> Date: Sun,  2 May 2004 07:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
> From: apache@livepenguin.com (Apache)
> Subject: Installfest RSVP
> To: nbs@sonic.net, if@lugod.org
>
> Installfest RSVP
>
> Name: Kenny Spade
>
> 03_CPU: Pentium 5 / Compat.
>
> 04_Speed: 2400
>
> 05_RAM: 512
>
> 06_HD_Sizes: 120 GB
>
> 07_Video: NVidia GeForce FX 5600
>
> 08_Monitor: Impression 17 in Flat screen

<snip>