[vox-if] July IF

Ken Bloom vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:10:03 -0700

--Yylu36WmvOXNoKYn

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 02:32:27PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 02:28:19PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> > I did try the library for the July IF, and as usual the Blanchard room=
=20
> > was already booked.  I found out that reservations can be made up to 3=
=20
> > months in advance, so I'm thinking about scheduling an IF in the librar=
y=20
> > for September.  Any comments?  Is that the really busy month, or is it=
=20
> > October after school starts again?
>=20
> I scheduled the CS-geek talk (gumstix) for Oct 5th, based on the UCD sche=
dule,
> so I think Oct would be the busy month, esp. since it's the beginning of =
the
> quarter.
>=20
> Of course, the Sept. IF might be after school had started.  I'd need to
> dig up actual schedules and calendars. :)

September's installfest is never later (and based on my calendar, this
year will be no exception) than freshman move-in, and the
big rush month comes after freshman have moved in, started classes,
and been told by Sean Davis that the UCD CS department is a Linux
shop.

--=20
My key was last signed 10/14/2003. If you use GPG *please* see me about=20

--Yylu36WmvOXNoKYn

--Yylu36WmvOXNoKYn--