[vox-if] July IF

Bill Kendrick vox-if@lists.lugod.org
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:32:27 -0700

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 02:28:19PM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I did try the library for the July IF, and as usual the Blanchard room
> was already booked.  I found out that reservations can be made up to 3
> months in advance, so I'm thinking about scheduling an IF in the library
> for September.  Any comments?  Is that the really busy month, or is it
> October after school starts again?

I scheduled the CS-geek talk (gumstix) for Oct 5th, based on the UCD schedule,
so I think Oct would be the busy month, esp. since it's the beginning of the
quarter.

Of course, the Sept. IF might be after school had started.  I'd need to
dig up actual schedules and calendars. :)

> I'll plan to have an installfest in our usual room in July.
> Kevin/Chris:  are you able to reserve the room for SAT July 17?

I'll put it down as tentative. Thx! :)

-bill!